It has only taken me 15 years.... but I finally got a......PICS #10

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Western Pleasure Horse!!!! I am so so so excited!!!!! I worked a deal with a good friend of mine and brought home an 8 year old double registered (APHA and AQHA ) Gelding today. He has been standing in her pasture for a couple of years, she bought him in hopes her granddaughter would show, but the kid isn't interested. So he is in my barn! He is so totally COOL! Hasn't been ridden in over a year, I bring him home, saddle him up and walk, jog , lope, back, turn on the haunches each way with absolutely no issues! Head down, just as slow and pretty as you please. Un-saddled, turned him out in the pasture, he never made a sound, acted like he has been here his whole life
big_smile.png

I have tried to reform a couple of mares and they just never were what I wanted, this boy is. He is also really well bred. Son of Cluition and pretty to look at!

YEAH , YEAH I know...... this thread is useless without pictures..... I will take some tomorrow and post them

Last edited:
Congrats! Are you going to show? I showed WP and hunter at the local and AQHA shows for a few years - it's so much fun!

Enjoy! It's so addictive
big_smile.png

Quote:
I do show. I am President of our local saddle club. I used to do breed shows, but have way more fun locally. I show Halter and now can finally hold my own in WP.

I FINALLY got pics o Scooter. He is a son of Cluition .

Not the best, will get more this weekend.

1845_scooter37.jpg

1845_scooter38.jpg

His Paint marking , hence the Double registration

1845_scooter39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom