It IS February....right???

Yesterday was beautiful, today was totally different. I went to work for an hour and then came home. We had freezing rain, and had to stop a couple times to scrape windsheild so I could see. It's also been snowing since this morning. Not too much going on at work right now anyway.

Ah, the joys of global warming
lol.png

No global warming here. High of 20 degrees and snowing,and of course WIND! 9 degrees right now,calling for 29 for the high today. Wish we'd warm up a little without the wind.

It was 85.6 degrees here yesterday. It is supposed to be down in the 30s tonight. Gotta love that Texas weather. If you don't like it, hang around for 5 minutes then see what you thing.
lol.png

I am tired of winter too. But I figure about August I will be screaming for rain and relief from the Mississippi heat.
Its a no win situation and all the perfect weather places are either to expensive or just not big enough for all of us to move to. LOL

Hmmmm I think most of the country was warmer than we were yesterday. It was cold and rainy all day, then woke up to snow on the Superstition Mtns!!! It froze last night and my car looked like an ice cube this morning. Even the handle was frozen. What the heck!!!

I am cold today the high is only going to 38 -we had a 15 min hail storm last night and starting tomorrow and all next week we are going to be in the uppers 60's - just have to get through todays cold snap.

I am starting to wonder if spring is really coming - trees have buds on them and a few of my outside plants have new green leaves, but than it has to go and get cold today????

i am sooooo tired of being cold

Julie

Back
Top Bottom