It may be small, but this is my flock!

duckncover

Duck Obsessed
15 Years
Jan 17, 2009
North Eastern PA
These are my birds! One Frizzle Bantam hen named Pidgey. She is so sweet and full of personality! She loves being pet and will follow me around looking for food and attention. Sometimes she will even jump right onto my shoulder or arm!

Then we have the new babies, Webster and Ferdinand! They are mallard brothers. They are still only a few days old but learning quickly about treats and following me around. They love cut up mealworms and running around on the floor. I'm hoping they will grow up to be spoiled pets just like Pidgey and my other birds!

Then we have the parrots!
Echo is my female Elcletus parrot. I rasied her from a baby and she is 4 years old. I just started entering her in parrot shows and she has done well so far! She loves bananas and oatmeal as treats. She can do many different tricks and loves to impress people. She can also say around 14 words!
'
Then there is Paco! He has big amazon parrot attitude! He can be mean but only if you don't respect him. He likes my mom best.

Then there is Mr and Mrs. Cheeks! They aren't friendly but have a tenancy to have babies once a year! I sell the babies to pay for all the feed so they are crucial team players!

Then there is Gizmo and Pearl. They are an old couple. They used to breed but I retired them because Pearl is over 10 years old. Gizmo has an attitude but loves attention on his terms.

Oh and this is Quacker! He is a muscovy. He lives with my friends in a different town since he likes all the female muscovies they have haha. He is a great duck and is really good with their daughter.

I hope you enjoyed my flock. Sorry that they aren't all chickens, lol. Wasn't sure where to post since my birds are all different species.

You have a beautiful flock!
love.gif
We sure do love our feathered friends! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom