It there any vitamin or mineral that beneficial to chicken ?

I keep a bottle of Poultry Nutri-Drench on hand always. I give it when the birds are under environmental stress like when it's very cold or very hot. I do this along with offering electrolytes in a separate waterer so that have that along with their fresh plain water. It helps.
I also give PND about twice a week just as a boost.
do you put Nutri-drench and the electrolytes in the same waterer and then a plain one beside that? I only have 2 waterers right now. I always keep 1 plain but I have one that needs a "boost" right now and not sure if I should mix the 2 together or just do 1 or the other?

Another option for you is Rooster Booster Vitamins and Electrolytes. It's a powder you mix into their water. A little goes a long way - you only use 1/3 of a teaspoon per gallon of water. It's mild enough to use every day in their water, with all of your flock. I use it with my new chicks from the time I get them, as well as my adult chickens, hens and roos. The powder consists of vitamins, electrolytes, and lactobacillus. In the seven years I have used it our flocks have been healthier, livelier, and better able to withstand the brutal Central Florida heat, which is always jungle humidity with temperatures between 90 - 100 F (32 - 38C) from May through October. It's readily available through Amazon, as well as every internet store that carries poultry supplies, and every feed store. I don't know if AMAZON.DE carries it, but AMAZON US should be able to ship it to you.

Back
Top Bottom