It won't shut

7L Farm

Songster
9 Years
Jul 22, 2010
Anderson, Texas
The egg carton that is. Guess, I'll only need one egg for breakfast. Poor girl felt that one I'm sure. Maybe we should start a bi
63768_big_egg_002.jpg
g egg club.

My girl Eleanor used to lay massive eggs. She would spend a good hour before doing the egg song at the top of her voice!!!! They were always massive huge eggs even our Vet was surprised at the size of them. Sadly Eleanor passed away November 09 - But I am hoping one of my new girls may lay big eggs too - she is incredebly noisy!!!!!

Oesdog -
big_smile.png

buckaroo's wife :

WOW! I have an EE that consistently lays big ones like that. I'll join the club!
lol.png

Thats the biggest thus far & for the first time I got 10 for 10 YEE HAW & on top of that 2 inches of H2O. Yee doggy's.​

Quote:
Thats the biggest thus far & for the first time I got 10 for 10 YEE HAW & on top of that 2 inches of H2O. Yee doggy's.

We got 1/2 inch of snow here after prob an inch or more of rain. We needed it BAD!

buckaroo's wife :

Quote:
Thats the biggest thus far & for the first time I got 10 for 10 YEE HAW & on top of that 2 inches of H2O. Yee doggy's.

We got 1/2 inch of snow here after prob an inch or more of rain. We needed it BAD!​

Guess, I now no whats coming my way I'm in South Central Texas. I think we're getting ice not snow. Bummer I'd much rather it snow. My farm is beautiful when it snows.

Back
Top Bottom