It would not be as funny...if it were not true!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

That reminds me of some strange kid in school who thought thats how you got a girl pregnant! That poor boy never lived it down. I guess it was better for him to find out the easy way than by peeing on his GF one day...............
duc.gif

yuckyuck.gif

OK, there's my belly laugh of the day. Glad no one was around me. I'm at work and would hate to have to explain....

gig.gif

I would be so tempted to confuse the man even more...

You know, tell him it depends on the color of the Rooster if he'd get eggs or not, and then what color the eggs will be, and if the rooster doesn't crow then no chicks, if he crows only in the morning, all the chicks will be female, if he crows all day then the chicks will be all male....
If the eggs are laid after 10am, they're not fertile at all. Also white eggs are not fertile, so don't get a rooster with white on his chest, cause they cause the white eggs...Oh I could go on for HOURS.....

gig.gif

So long as they don't ask me to repeat anything when I'm done YAPPING............. I'd be sure to forget what I just said...

gig.gif

I wonder if I can find someone.............................
After my lesson, I would be sure to tell them to stop by here and ask questions...
so when you see someone asking why they got brown eggs when the rooster is white! You'll know I got my lesson in first!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

That reminds me of some strange kid in school who thought thats how you got a girl pregnant! That poor boy never lived it down. I guess it was better for him to find out the easy way than by peeing on his GF one day...............
duc.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Well my uncle, who was RAISED on a farm, told me that I needed a rooster to get eggs. I told him a hen WILL lay without a roo, and he said.."well, I guess they will, but they lay MORE if you have a rooster!" Now, where did he come up with that crap?
My Mom wasnt certain, but now she knows. She has tendency to believe everything big bro tells her!
gig.gif
Now she knows lots more than he does bout the subject and it thrills her to death.
Jill

Quote:
Humm...I'll have to save this. I have to say it didn't occur to me to just play along. I was too dumb-founded (pun VERY much intended) by his comment to even react! He's thinking getting week old chicks in Spring. I'm SO tempted! Augh! See what you started? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom