It's a secret, but I have to tell somebody!

Quote:
Yay! I'm eagerly awaiting my photobooks too! I got my calendars and am over the moon for them. I need to make one more photobook, but I may be out of time for Christmas. Luckily my husband's birthday is in January.

Quote:
I have a Shutterfly GC I haven't used yet - you love the quality, I'm guessing, since you order from them every year. I ordered my books from Artscow - since I needed so many copies and I had a coupon for 6 free 8x8 books. Shipping was $71 for them. And the calendars I ordered from MyPicTales, $54 for four including shipping.

I did that last year for my DH from my son, it had pics of his drawings and pics of him and Daddy, it was the free one from Oprah, and snapfish, just had to pay shipping! It came out so much better then I could have imagined, and Dh had tears, our little boy was so proud, and he kept the secret!
She will love it!
Brenda

Quote:
I have a Shutterfly GC I haven't used yet - you love the quality, I'm guessing, since you order from them every year. I ordered my books from Artscow - since I needed so many copies and I had a coupon for 6 free 8x8 books. Shipping was $71 for them. And the calendars I ordered from MyPicTales, $54 for four including shipping.

I am actually even more pleased with them this year. I paid full price for Mom's book, but then got one for me at half price. They were then adding in a free calendar if you spent above a certain amount and I was $4 short. I made up $6 worth of Christmas cards and then got a $20 calendar for free. That one's a gift for my favorite aunt. They then threw in free shipping ($25 worth). Not only is the present cool, but I feel like a savvy shopper at the same time.
smile.png

I did collage calendars at Walgreens.com for my kids with pictures of their kids or pets. I liked the styles at Walgreens better than Shutterfly. They came out really great.

Quote:
Those are called baby toes! We used to try and ship a bunch of cacti/succulents to my aunt in Marcquet (sp?) Michigan for Xmas....the'd freeze every time
smile.png

BUUUT I suspect in New Zealand it is warmer this time of year
smile.png

Well in NZ this time of year its actually summer during christmas...so theres very little chance of it freezing...
wink.png

And it doesnt snow in Auckland anyways...

Back
Top Bottom