It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Name: Jade
Personality: Gentle, loyal and brave
History: All of her family is dead
Species of Bird (Scavenger or Predatory): Owl
Animal Form: She is a snowy owl with glistening white feathers and her tail is covered with gray specks (If you read Harry Potter, she looks like Hedwig)
Human Form: She has blue-gray eyes, pale skin, and blond hair with a white streak down the side
Mate: None, she has no interest in finding a mate. She feels there are more important things in life.
Other: (Can she be Lillia's sister? If not can she be her friend?)
Username: silkielover419

Last edited:
Lillia woke up and got dressed. Her eyes were rather puffy from yesterday's crying, but she paid no attention to it and did her hair before heading out of the room. Today was going to be busy, because now everyone was awake and had a completely new ruler. She got rid of the thought of Vivian and didn't let it bother her when she walked down the stairs.

The birds that flocked the halls and stairway all looked at her curiously, and the owl that had scolded her yesterday for punching the mirror landed on her shoulder again.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked gently.
"Oh, I'm fine. I just need to work, and do as my mother asked. I cannot let emotions burden my mind today." Lillia replied simply and pet his head. He flew off and she headed to the golden mirror, sitting in front of it.

"Show me our enemies." She demanded and the mirror showed the inside of a building where many humans were. They had birds locked up in small metal cages, it was really more like an aviary than anything else.

They were speaking, but she couldn't hear it through the mirror, only see what they were doing. And it seemed as if they didn't think there were any more shape-shifting birds.

"Nothing too out of the ordinary, we're still safe." Lillia said, letting the birds around her know everything was okay. The mirror turned into normal glass again and Lillia walked away from it.

Name: Jade
Personality: Gentle, loyal and brave
History: All of her family is dead
Species of Bird (Scavenger or Predatory): Owl
Animal Form: She is a snowy owl with glistening white feathers and her tail is covered with gray specks (If you read Harry Potter, she looks like Hedwig)
Human Form: She has blue-gray eyes, pale skin, and blond hair with a white streak down the side
Mate: None, she has no interest in finding a mate. She feels there are more important things in life.
Other: (Can she be Lillia's sister? If not can she be her friend?)
Username: silkielover419

(If she was Lillia's biological sister, then she wouldn't really be an owl. So, she could be Lillia's adopted sister. Or just be her friend.)

Last edited:
Lillia woke up and got dressed. Her eyes were rather puffy from yesterday's crying, but she paid no attention to it and did her hair before heading out of the room. Today was going to be busy, because now everyone was awake and had a completely new ruler. She got rid of the thought of Vivian and didn't let it bother her when she walked down the stairs.

The birds that flocked the halls and stairway all looked at her curiously, and the owl that had scolded her yesterday for punching the mirror landed on her shoulder again.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked gently.
"Oh, I'm fine. I just need to work, and do as my mother asked. I cannot let emotions burden my mind today." Lillia replied simply and pet his head. He flew off and she headed to the golden mirror, sitting in front of it.

"Show me our enemies." She demanded and the mirror showed the inside of a building where many humans were. They had birds locked up in small metal cages, it was really more like an aviary than anything else.

They were speaking, but she couldn't hear it through the mirror, only see what they were doing. And it seemed as if they didn't think there were any more shape-shifting birds.

"Nothing too out of the ordinary, we're still safe." Lillia said, letting the birds around her know everything was okay. The mirror turned into normal glass again and Lillia walked away from it.
Xylo, in the mean time, had gone outside for his daily morning walk. He walked outside, only to find Vivian eating. He gulped, hoping he wouldn't see him. He liked her, but didn't want to lose his position as king.

Vivian saw him, and dove down, transforming, to try to lead him away from Lillia.

A maid walked up to Lillia and offered her some tea.
"Thank you." Lillia said quickly and took the cup, then went over to the huge library to study magic. Her mother was able to use magic unlike most people, and it was only because she was queen. Only the queens and kings could study magic.

So, she picked a large, black book that she knew what the most informative book about magic. But while she could study all she wanted, that was much different than actually doing it.

Last edited:
Name: Alton Zaw
Personality: Ruthless and kinda quiet
History: Alton wad the queens top and most trusted adviser, before she was killed the queen told him to help Lillian and become her adviser
Species of bird: Great Horned Owl with black and dark brown feathers
Human form description: 5 ft 10" medium build brown hair and eyes
Username: Flock Mastet64

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom