It's all love...

Hello,
I'm the proud mom of 8 beautiful, spoiled, funny, spectacular chickens. They have the run of our backyard and reward us with a nice weeded, bug free flower beds with lots of holes dug for dirt baths.

We brought our first 5 girls home when they were 2 days old. Their home for the first 3 months was in our guest bathroom. All I can say is "they sure do make a mess!". LOL. 5 were not enough I just need ed 3 more to love and the bathroom nursery started again! We have 2 Rhode Island Reds, 1 Buff Orphington, 1 Brahma, 2 Cohchins, 1 Marin, 1 Ameicauna. I honestly would become a horde of these babies! I just love them...

The funny thing is, I honestly do have my girls as pets. I don't care for eggs. I give them away. My doctor loves them! She also tells me that they are great therapy for me. She doesn't even know the half of it.

I am really happy that I joined BYC because it's so hard to talk to others about my girls when they look at you with this "what ever or it's just a chicken look". Chickens do some of the funniest things and I want to talk about it! Even when my girls are sick I would like to have advice from people that have knowledge and truly care.

Have a truly wondrous day
Jonnie Diann
Welcome to the roost! Very happy you joined! When you said that you had your chickens in you bath room for 3 months it made me think of if I had my ducks in the bathroom:he:barnie(Ducks are messyer then chickens). Well anyway...welcome...so glad you are here!:welcome:frow:ya:ya:celebrate

Welcome to Byc :frow:welcome
291FC502-A366-4843-8C31-5833F4E64967.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom