It's baaacckk. >:|

I only have 3 chickens and only 1 roo. Both of my neighbors love to hear him crow, infact my whole street doesn't care because a house 7 houses down from me has bantys about 3-5 roos that crow all the time. No one complains except my aunt and uncle. They think I should get rid of my roo but I could never do that. It's perfectly fine to have chickens were I'm at as long as you don't eat or fight them (fighting is horrible). But THEIR the ONLY ones to complain about my roo. And it has to be my family to worst of all...

If your town has an animal control officer, check to see what animals are permitted. If not, your town clerk will be able to help you. (Town clerks that I've known usually are the ones in town to go to if you want an actual answer.)

If you find you can legally keep 6 hens and a gazillion roosters, make sure you get a gazillion roosters and not one less.

Family...Can't live with em', can't shoot 'em.

Wayne

We are friends with all the animal control officers.
tongue2.gif
So we truly aren't worried about them coming down here, even if there WAS a legit reason (which there isn't)

We did get ahold of the 3rd neighbor (behind us) and she said that she never hears Cheyenne unless she is outside (the neighbor, not the dog lol!) and even then she cannot tell if it is our dog or another dog on this road. Even still, she says no, it does not bother.

Something else? The neighbor behind us (and the other 2) have said they have not talked to ANYONE about the situation so Linda is simply trying to start stuff. Go figure. Mature, right?
roll.png
Apparently Linda's hubby (who... is a drunk.. psycho..controlling.. you get my drift) was at the tenants house yesterday and saw our "mess of a household".

Oh, the SS Rule.. I have a heart of gold, and I always feel guilty over the little things.. so that is out of the question.
roll.png

I'll do anything for anyone that needs help but there are times I get a real ornery streak in me and I just can't help myself. Alot of times it is about family members lol

Quote:
1.) How did you train your dog to not bark at every little thing? Cheyenne is so stubborn.. She's 10 months old and still has issues with sit.

2.) Cheyenne is just like that.. Sometimes I think she is barking at the air.. Or better yet a fly 50 miles away that no one can see...

For the first week I blew a high pitched whistle (dog whistle) each time she barked. For a few days it startled her into being quiet. After that, she ignored the whistle. So i got an airhorn. (Camping supply section at walmart) I pulled off the horn part. With out the trumpet looking part it is a much higher pitch when it's blown. So then now when she would bark I blasted that each time she barked. After a week or os of that she only barks now for a reason (someone is at the door or someone or something is in our yard. Much better now. Our Border Collie never is interested in barking.

Back
Top Bottom