It's finally here!

"Hey... do you guys come here often?"

I never thought of a Mirror for the "Gals". Our Black Australorp's might try to fight their own reflections though. They like to pick on our Red Star Sex-Link Chickens.

Very nice!

Best regards,

Willie
They are OBSESSED with the mirror. I catch one girl named Gracie staring at herself constantly. I swear I think she is posing.
A superstar in her own mind🤩

Since you're still recommending Original Chicken Man after a year of having yours, the coop must be holding together well, right? From the pictures, the wood looks like thicker dimensions than the wood in our too-small, prefab coop.

I found his coop listings on Craigslist, so saw the sizes of his standard coops, which have bigger runs than our current coop.

Since you're still recommending Original Chicken Man after a year of having yours, the coop must be holding together well, right? From the pictures, the wood looks like thicker dimensions than the wood in our too-small, prefab coop.

I found his coop listings on Craigslist, so saw the sizes of his standard coops, which have bigger runs than our current coop.
Absolutely. An alder tree fell on the run a couple months ago and the run was unscathed. The house is made completely of cedar board. Has held up great through all the heavy snow from this last winter also.

Our neighbors dog tried to get in coop and was unsuccessful. This dog tried extremely hard. I have the utmost confidence that a worse predator, except maybe a bear or something, couldn't get it.

I didn't buy a coop from him, I only bought pullets, so I can't say from personal experience whether or not his coops hold up long term. But I can say when I visited his place to get my pullets, the coops I saw for sale at his place looked really high quality, put together with outdoor screws, strong hardware cloth, and dimensional cedar, so infinitely better than any average pre-fab coop sold in your normal farm store.
He kept his own chickens in the same coops he has advertised, so I feel safe saying I recommend his coops.

Back
Top Bottom