It's Friday, the 13th... and setting eggs

I have 4 babies. They are taking their time, one pips and hatches before anymore pip. I guess each one wants to be the star for a little while lol

I'm up to 5. With 20 more to go.
yippiechickie.gif

Still nada...just more wiggles....no peeps.  AAHHHH!!!  But, technically, tomorrow IS day 21.

I am on pins and needles! We are one hour apart in setting them. I really can't wait to hear/see the first sign of hatching! I want to wake up to peeping :p

I am going to be a wreck. This isn't my first time trying, last time I used a broody and all died before pipping :( I had dreams about the temperature automatically dropping to 0. I am going to need a sleeping pill tonight!

One out! 1 zipping, 3 more pipped!
wee.gif
This is soooo exciting! Not happy my kids are home sick, but so happy we had to stay home because of it. Who knew they'd be early?

aoxa, I am with you...I keep hoping to wake up to peeping at least. I was just in there again, still nothing! Just the usual. I hope everything works out ok for you.

Maybe later tonight something might happen. Even a little pip. I keep thinking that they've all died or something, but then I see the wiggle, so I feel relieved.

My poor kids are getting worried, they keep saying that something should be happening by now. I just keep on reminding them that we are not to day 21 yet.

Good luck!

aoxa,  I am with you...I keep hoping to wake up to peeping at least.  I was just in there again, still nothing!  Just the usual.  I hope everything works out ok for you.  

Maybe later tonight something might happen.  Even a little pip.  I keep thinking that they've all died or something, but then I see the wiggle, so I feel relieved.

My poor kids are getting worried, they keep saying that something should be happening by now.  I just keep on reminding them that we are not to day 21 yet.  

Good luck!  

My temperature dropped to 94.5 one and a half weeks into incubation (my cat sat on the incubator!) but all were alive and moving on Tuesday when they went into lockdown. I hope that overnight drop didn't delay the hatching too much :/ I am so ready to see a pip!

Should I really see wiggling? How do I know it's not just my eyes playing jokes on me? lol

PM me when you get a pip! I'll know when mine are close :D

Back
Top Bottom