It's getting close to Spring and boy am I in trouble....

baltimoreharps

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Cabarrus Co.
I can tell it's getting closer to Spring. I just tried to log into FB and instead of facebook, I typed facebokk....I have no room for stealth chicks and this is going to be one hard, long Spring with no new fuzzybutts.
th.gif
hit.gif
It's bad enough I have to go into the feed store to get a 25 lb bag for my one remaining pet silkie, but to walk past those chicks and not get any is going to be torture!!!!
th.gif

Thanks for listening, you guys get it.
hugs.gif

Edited because I can't spell.

Last edited:
I am hatching now and hoping to be able to sell most of the chicks. I hope.
fl.gif
Could you hatch and sell? Kind of like being a loving Grandparent. Care for them and send them to their new home.

Quote:
YOU ARE EVIL you enabler!!!!!
hugs.gif

I cannot hatch them out, no incubator and an onry non broody silkiw who will not even lay eggs and hates any other chicken is not a good momma, lol.

Ms.Fuybutts, thank you I am going to need it! It doesn't help that I'm now getting farming supply catalogs now either.. just keep it comin guys...
roll.png

I am having some chick yearnings myself. I send the dh to get the feed.
I bet he'll crack and bring some home, ...but i do not have room.
What would happen if you got three chicks?
eventually they'll be big enough to mingle with snobby silkie. maybe they will beguile her and they'll become friends.

I had to dash to the feed store for Corrid V and some other stuff this morning, and the chicks are in! As distraught as I am about the need for that Corrid, I still had to look at the fluzzbuts.
love.gif

It was tough. But I have healthy chicks in brooders and "Tweens" outside suffering from coccidosis, so no purchases of babies for me.

Back
Top Bottom