It's getting there!

Eggsoteric

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Maryland
Started my little greenhouse build last year; got too hot and then too cold to finish up so I just recently got back to it. It went from this:

To this:

To it's latest stage:

Taking tomorrow off and hoping I'll be able to call this project done. It's been a bit time consuming so, I'll be glad to get this off my plate.

Wow! I like it! Nice job..well done!
wee.gif

Here it is in its current stage. Still have much to do (like remove the paint from the windows as well as a shorter long list now of things to add :)). Will post pictures when it's almost finished. Don't think I'll get around to putting the fence up around it until Fall:

Last edited:
That thing is adorable. I do want to ask though, and please don't take this the wrong way, what are you going to grow in there with it being so small?

On the inside, to the left of the door, I currently have a baker's rack that holds all of my herbs and then some; on the right-hand side wall there's a hanging iron potholder that holds three small pots that contain perennials; on the back wall there's a small brown shelf with one potted plant sitting on it; I also have room in the two corners on each side of the baker's rack to put hanging plants or whatever else I come up with and still have room to work and turn around in the interior. :)

Don't think I'll take another project like this on again though. I've sort of had a love/hate relationship with it along the way. :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom