It's going to be super cold.

80 degrees here and everything is turning green again and i am planing everything i started a month ago, my bulbs from Dylans
mom are coming up all over the woods.

80 degrees here and everything is turning green again and i am planing everything i started a month ago, my bulbs from Dylans
mom are coming up all over the woods.
clap.gif
Now don't forget it will just be greens in the spring, the flowers don't bloom until July-August.

clap.gif
Now don't forget it will just be greens in the spring, the flowers don't bloom until July-August.
some of those bloomed last year after i did a test plant to see how they would do in the decomped stump gridings out in the woods, very pretty and different from the ones i already have here.

Thanks for the heads up about the bloom cycle.

some of those bloomed last year after i did a test plant to see how they would do in the decomped stump gridings out in the woods, very pretty and different from the ones i already have here.

Thanks for the heads up about the bloom cycle.

I have my planted around their pen and they are up about 5 in!

My understanding is these suckers will thrive in almost all conditions, once established they don't care if it's full sun or deep shade and I've seen them growing in both, Dry or wet, sand or clay, they just don't care. You are both making me jealous as mine have not dared poke their heads out yet, still too much winter around here.
hide.gif

My understanding is these suckers will thrive in almost all conditions, once established they don't care if it's full sun or deep shade and I've seen them growing in both, Dry or wet, sand or clay, they just don't care.  You are both making me jealous as mine have not dared poke their heads out yet, still too much winter around here.  :oops:

Here they were last year!

Hey Zaz I just looked at the radar! It looks like entire state of Texas looks to be raining!
Yep started raining an hour ago, never gonna get dried out this way, might have to buy some sheep to keep the grass cut in the fields this year, right now it is full of clover and low ground cover but the grass will be growing soon
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom