it's not 2012 yet

Quote:
But he's not God. He's crazy.

no i mean when God chose not the other people saying the world going to end

Quote:
I'm sorry your scared.
hugs.gif
Don't be scared because where were going when God decides to end life as we know it, is going to awesome! No pain, no sorrow.............. only happiness

So that's what my friend was saying when she was talking about the end of the world billboards in Lubbock!!
hu.gif
I really wish I would have figured it out sooner! I could have been calling in sick all week and not have to worry if my boss is upset about me taking a few days off
lau.gif
gig.gif

Whomever started this crazyiness would be eating their words if it never did come. Another bogus.

I'd rather not know when I go before my time. I want to exit QUICK and not know it ever happened.

I dont think its right for people to make stuff up like this. I mean it does scare some people, and its not funny at all. When the world ends, it ends. But it wont be happening this weekend or next year, atleast thats what I believe.

Quote:
Really? lol

I dont think it has been updated since it was published unless they found more in the Lost Sea Scrolls.

Yea pretty sure its the same one today as it was when he was wrong in 1994.....

Another interesting quote.
The end, he claims, will come exactly 7,000 years since the flood and Noah's Ark — the last time God decided to wipe the slate clean and start all over again.

I'm no bible historian but wasn't the flood supposed to be 2000 years before Jesus an creation was supposed to be 2000 years before that. I know I'm bad at math but were did the extra 3000 years come from?​

Quote:
But he's not God. He's crazy.

no i mean when God chose not the other people saying the world going to end

Don't be scared. Here is a passage of what Jesus said about the world coming to an end.

Mark 13:32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. "

So, if only the Father in heaven knows, how would that guy know?

Don't worry or be afraid. The important thing is to be right with God. Whenever the end comes, it comes.

Back
Top Bottom