It's not done yet, but what do you guys think?

gocrow77

Crow's Nest
10 Years
May 13, 2009
Central MO
So, I haven't done any ceramics since I was a kid; used to paint them with my mom - even sold a pair of Egyptian busts and some other stuff back then. I recently got back into it, and this is one of my first "new" pieces. What do you guys think? I am fairly pleased with it overall - I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I am thinking about changing the beak color from just black to a very dark gray/almost just off black.....please just ignore my messy table.

blueceramichen004.jpg

blueceramichen003.jpg

blueceramichen002.jpg

blueceramichen001.jpg

Quote:
Thanks!
big_smile.png
I have no idea what to use it for....any suggestions? I just HAD to have it when I saw it in the shop, lol - got some other stuff too, including some duckies and whatnot......

Oh I love it!

There's a little shop next door to DS's karate class that sells ceramics and bisque for you to paint/glaze... that's what DD and I do 2-3 xs a week while brother is kicking and sweating... I wish they had one like that though... it's useful AND cute... bonus points!

Nice job. I own about 3000 molds and just made arrangements to buy a lady out of her stuff so should have about 2000 to 3000 more molds in the next few months. It is a good hobby.

Now to figure out where I will be putting them all LOL. Oh well I am in no hurry.

Back
Top Bottom