It's not that I'm dishonest, but...

Quote:
well am gob smacked.... usually it will only let me vote once per day... but have just voted again using wombats link! ..... lets try other siggy links an see if I can vote again please.....

Quote:
Just went to a different house for work and was able to get 2 more votes in for today to total 7
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
well am gob smacked.... usually it will only let me vote once per day... but have just voted again using wombats link! ..... lets try other siggy links an see if I can vote again please.....

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott. Presumably, Explore Modeling, and sponsors - e.l.f., will either disqualify Anne Cushing or give the other competitiors the opportunity to solicit and obtain additional votes in such a DISHONEST manner, in contravention of the competition rules; if indeed said other compeitors would WANT to cheat in this manner and stoop so low. Badly done some B.Y.C.'ers!!!
lau.gif

Rather hard to sort out oh, say 12 votes from an ISP the size of Cox or whatnot, and argue as to which were from whom.

Quote:

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott. Presumably, Explore Modeling, and sponsors - e.l.f., will either disqualify Anne Cushing or give the other competitiors the opportunity to solicit and obtain additional votes in such a DISHONEST manner, in contravention of the competition rules; if indeed said other compeitors would WANT to cheat in this manner and stoop so low. Badly done some B.Y.C.'ers!!!
lau.gif

Umm do you not think that people for the other competitors are doing the same thing?

Personally I can only vote once a day.

Back
Top Bottom