It's Official! Gone Broody! 3rd hatch! Blacks and lavs! Photos!

Thank you for Meg's eggs Cyn! I am thrilled to get another chance at some red headed pullet chicks for Red. I am going to photograph one of his sons today. You all have to see how gorgeous he is. I'll pen him up in a kennel so he'll have to be still - well, sort of.

Jody, you are the sweetest. I am hoping for good things from those eggs. They came quick, too. Who woulda thunk it? I know you could have sold those on eggbid. Thanks to you and Charlie for giving me these little gems to hatch for myself.
big_smile.png

You and Cyn have gifted me with fabulous eggs. How did I get to be so lucky?
love.gif

You are my Fairy Egg Mothers.
bun.gif

Weeeeeee!
wee.gif

Yo, peeps, listen up - if you want fabulous buff orpingtons to work with get them from Jody and Charlie. My girls are gorgeous. They lay every day without fail. They have gorgeous color. The cockerals I hatched were real stunners. The last hatch from Jody's eggs - 8 out 10 chicks turned out to be PULLETS. w00t!

Steve - every time is like the first time! It never gets old!

Don't you know you're not supposed to ask a broody girl what she looks like. Of course she is bright eyed and dazed, puffed up, growling and a little moody while waiting for those chooks to hatch.
lau.gif
But we still wuv her!
hugs.gif

Wow...
bow.gif
my hero...

Seriously, doing the happy chicky dance with you
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
and sending lots of hatching vibes your way!
fl.gif
I can't wait to see these chicks...you'll definitely have to post lots-o-pics!

Last edited:
Quote:
I look like me. Why?

I was just curious, now I guess I need to hide
hide.gif

You know some people on here are not what you picture in your mind. But I will mind my on business ma'am
tongue2.gif

You go be broody and have your bad hair day
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom