Its official.... lockdown. Wish me luck! *update HATCHING now*

Got one that just couldn't wait any longer. First pip about five minutes ago.
woot.gif

Well good luck to you! Today is hatch day for just two eggs for me......One hatched this morning before I left work, and I hope the other one will be out when I get home......

Best of luck!

How did they do chicmom? I woke up today to find one little giant blue cochin chic walking around in the incubator and two of my bantams have pipped now. Hopefully by the end of the day, Ill have about 16 more running around!

I went hunting for a few hours and came home to find 3 GBC's and 2 of my bantams have hatched so far and appear to be healthy and active.
woot.gif

Up to 6 GBC and 4 bantams! Im already at %50 for the GBC and well over for the bantams and total hatch and Ive still got plenty of time for hatching!

So far I have 8 out of 12 GBC's hatched and 5 out of 6 bantams. There is peeping coming from the remaining 4 GBC's and one is pipped. The one extra bantam egg was put in a day after the other 5 so it may hatch tomorrow or tonight. Im already happy with the present hatch, but I hope the remaining 5 eggs make it. That would be awesome to get a %100 hatch!

Awesome! I'm up to 11 out of 12 gbc and 5 out of 6 bantam eggs! That's 16 out of 18 and there is still plenty of time! The last bantam egg was placed in the day it was laid which was a day after the rest of the eggs so I expect it to be a little late. Either way, I'm deffinately satisfied with what I have so far for my second hatch ever and my first out of my hovabator!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom