It's official....

Quote:
What exactly is music that doesn't make you feel old?

Oh, like I'm going to tell YOU that? Then I really WILL be old.
hide.gif

Is it classical? Old rock and roll? Country? Inquiring minds want to know!
lol.png

Liking classical and the above doesn't mean that you're old! It merely means that your taste in music is different. If we all liked the same stuff, it would be rather boring, wouldn't it?

Quote:
Huh. I thought the hair, the clothes, the dubious permanence of the positions of those clothes, the hundred dollar sneakers that were quickly grown out of, the constantly changing list of 'role models' who needed more education themselves... and almost everything else, was entirely stupid by the time I was 8. I never stopped thinking it was dumb through my entire adolesence.
lol.png

So maybe you do belong back in the 80's Em.... but I belong back in the 1800's... so that should make you feel better
big_smile.png

Last edited:
What hairstyle is apparently in but looks stupid :hmm

cool.png
I can Rock a 70's shag type of haircut hahaha but more modernized
tongue.png
but its kinda grown out
hmm.png

Last edited:
It's kind of... hanging into their eyes, but cut straight. Boys with bangs. Girl hair.

I don't think it's any worse than gel spikes, buzz cuts, or pony tails... but still dumb.

If I ever have a male child... I'm going to tell him it's girlish to primp like a peacock
gig.gif

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhh The whole Beiber cut, or the emo/scene hairstyle.. cant stand it! >.<! OH! Mullets and ratstails are awful too.. makes me wanna carry around a pair of scissors.. or a headshaver..
lol.png

The last haircut i had was a while ago when i got it styled and coloured.. was a shaggy hairstyle like i just mentioned in my other post..

haircut014.jpg
haircut008.jpg

I had my hair kind of like that when I was a flight attendant, only in red.

Now I'm trying to grow it out
wink.png

I would have made the stripes pink
big_smile.png

To be totally honest, that kind of hairstyle looks a bit greasy and limp to me. My hair is naturally thick, so I can't do anything special to it besides whack it in a ponytail. I'm one of the most boring-looking people on earth and have never touched hairgel.

I don't belong in this day and age either
lol.png

Never been to a concert, a "party", those sorts of things. I listen to music nobody's ever heard of before.

I listen to air traffic control.

I hang around the virtual stock market.

I'm a bit of a loser...
hide.gif

Whiteflare:My hair is thick aswell, i have to get lots of layers put in for it to not cause me headaches when its long, i try to keep it just below shoulder length, its not greasy ( if you were referring to my black and blue/green hair it was just shiny from the hair product the hairdresser put in it
hmm.png

Squishy: i have had many colours in my hair
smile.png
including pink
wink.png
Purple, Blue, green, Red, Pink, Orange, Berry Pink, Violet.

Back
Top Bottom