It's Official...

Ashburnham, Did you have the guinea for 22 years? I think 22 years is a wonderful lifespan for a guinea. Wow. I hope my guineas live that long. I'm sorry for your loss though.

The Guineas in Oz must be a super strain of Guineas... they don't live much past the age if 15 here in the US

So wish you would send me some chocolate eggs peeps I'm not finding any in Oklahoma

Sorry guineaguy, since I'm not NPIP certified shipping eggs out of the State is against the law, according to CA's poultry board.

I don't have my Chocolate separated anyway, they are all in mixed flocks (and 2 of those include Pieds in the mix).

Hatch 4... 21 keets this time. No Chocolates in this hatch, but there's a few Browns, a Buff Dundotte and a heavily Pied Buff Dundotte for a change of pace.

There's still one egg left in the hatcher that was showing some movement when I pulled these guys out and candle it, but I'm not counting on it to hatch since everybody else pretty much hatched really close together. Today is day 28 (but my hatches are usually over by day 27).

Yep... I just sent you a PM
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom