It's only a school science fair project? Sure it is

welcome-byc.gif
Chicken Math is impossible to fail at. Hubby and I got a rooster and a hen along with a dozen eggs to hatch. 10 of the eggs hatched eventually giving us a total of a little over 100 chickens... See chicken math works great!!!

Last edited:
Ms.FuzzyButts :

welcome-byc.gif
Chicken Math is impossible to fail at. Hubby and I got a rooster and a hen along with a dozen eggs to hatch. 10 of the eggs hatched eventually giving us a total of a little over 100 chickens... See chicken math works great!!!

gig.gif
Remind me not to let you "count" my chickens. They seem to multiply as you touch them.
tongue.png

Have fun! We have a 9 year old and she raised our 4 hens last year - we got them as week old chicks and she kept them in her room and cared for them (with help from us of course) til they were old enough to go outside. We loved it so much that we are getting a few more this spring to add to our little backyard flock. It's been a fabulous experience. We also have the raised beds, etc. as well as an entire front yard of perennials, veggies & herbs. It's like one thing leads to another and there you have it....

Back
Top Bottom