its snowing omg!

Here too!! If I was at home by the fire and didn't have to drive home in it I wouldn't mind so much. Everyone seems to forget how to drive in the snow over the summe so the 1st storm or 2 the commute is rough. And no, this is not normal!!! But it did it last year in October, I think the last week. Started early and got so heavy with the keaves on the trees here that we all had to run out and move our cars becuase the tree branches were snaping like crazy and the power went out. 5 miles up the road, it was clear
idunno.gif
. I bet there will be nothing by me when I get home. I'm curious to see how the girls and the puppy like it if there is:).

OK, I just looked on weather.com and they are saying possible over a foot of snow in the mountains of PA over the weekend
ep.gif
This is not right!!!

so far it's not snowing, but last year at this time it was 80degrees here in southern Ohio. Right now it is 43 and COLD. We never even had summer it just went from spring straight to winter. I've been jipped
rant.gif
We must be paying for that nice weather last year

Yep snowed all day here in NJ. The wife and I have non refundable reservations at the Mohonk Mountain House up in the Catskills. Suppose to rain or snow all weekend.
he.gif
:he:he

Been steady here since 3pm....

When I say here......

I drove a school bus in it since then. Started in Goshen NY drove to Circleville NY then thru Fair Oaks and Bloomingburgh NY... Back to the bus barn in Pine Bush NY then home to my house in Walden......

I do not like snow...........

Not in October

Back
Top Bottom