It's snowing!

that_crazy_lady

Crowing
13 Years
Nov 13, 2008
Salina, OK
well it snow for all of 5 minutes. my brother jumped up with both fist in the air, oh yah! It's snow'n! he is 20 and jumping around like a kid getting a snow day. I just hope the ground freezes for a few days so I don't have to worry about a colt slipping in the round pen, cuz it's already muddy.

Hey, I'm almost 25 and I still jump around like a crazy person when it snow here. Have fun!
big_smile.png

Yay! Your weather system is headed our way -as usual. The ground is too warm for it to stick but some flakes will be fun.

it can snow all it wants here, just no ice storms this time and 12 days with out power
somad.gif

what made his jumping really funny was the serious movie we were watching. I'm older then him and act like I'm 5 just to bug him...I think he is getting used to it though, good thing there are 3 more to bug
big_smile.png

I would really like some snow too. Please pass some along.
fl.gif
I'm so tired of rain.

I just came in from checking the mailbox. In the ditch was washed up some kid's crazy skateboard from who-knows-where. It's logo? High Tide. I left it propped against the mailbox for whom ever is crazy enough to want to ride it. It just screams "trip to the ER".
DItto - snow but not ice storms

Back
Top Bottom