It's snowing!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by that_crazy_lady, Dec 2, 2009.

1. that_crazy_lady

that_crazy_lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Rose, OK
    well it snow for all of 5 minutes. my brother jumped up with both fist in the air, oh yah! It's snow'n! he is 20 and jumping around like a kid getting a snow day. I just hope the ground freezes for a few days so I don't have to worry about a colt slipping in the round pen, cuz it's already muddy.

2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Hey, I'm almost 25 and I still jump around like a crazy person when it snow here. Have fun! [​IMG]

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Keep that 4 letter S word [​IMG] I don't want any this year

4. mamaKate

mamaKate Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    SE MO
    Yay! Your weather system is headed our way -as usual. The ground is too warm for it to stick but some flakes will be fun.

5. urban dreamer

urban dreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2009
    Sherwood, AR
    Please send some of that stuff our way! [​IMG] I reeeaaaalllly want some snow this year!!!! [​IMG]

We hardly ever even get flurries [​IMG]

...stupid arkansas weather... [​IMG]

6. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Ha!!!! I am 38 and still jump around like a kid during the first snow of the year.

7. that_crazy_lady

that_crazy_lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Rose, OK
    it can snow all it wants here, just no ice storms this time and 12 days with out power [​IMG]

what made his jumping really funny was the serious movie we were watching. I'm older then him and act like I'm 5 just to bug him...I think he is getting used to it though, good thing there are 3 more to bug [​IMG]

8. eggsrcool

eggsrcool Sussex Fanatic

[​IMG] I'm pretty sure we had snow in Northern England and Scotland today- but I live in the East, so I rely on the weather forecast [​IMG]

Why wont it snow here!! [​IMG]

9. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I would really like some snow too. Please pass some along. [​IMG] I'm so tired of rain.

10. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    I just came in from checking the mailbox. In the ditch was washed up some kid's crazy skateboard from who-knows-where. It's logo? High Tide. I left it propped against the mailbox for whom ever is crazy enough to want to ride it. It just screams "trip to the ER".
    DItto - snow but not ice storms

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by