It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
Those blue eyes 😍

What breed is Casper?

My dearly departed Frosty kitty was very pale cream with peachy ears and tail.
He was actually orange, but had just enough Siamese blood to inherit the dilution gene that excludes most of the color to the points (like your Casper has).
If i were to guess, i would say ragdoll. Especially because of the noodle body.

Yep! Very well said. My cat has never once, even when shes sleeping, not come when i call her name. I think thats actually really intresting.

So i always tell people not to call her name if you don’t have a reason, because if shes napping, she got up for nothing. Which is very rude.

I taught Kiwi how to fetch. (Just a PS. I hate dogs, i know thats a strong word, but i don’t like them very much.) and she has fun doing it, but her excitement doesn’t last long at all. After a good throw or two, she slowly brings it back less, like she’ll bring it back halfway and make me go get it for her, then it turns into me just throwing it and collecting it again.

I think its amazing how any animal goes against their instinct of nature. You can’t tell me cats, a long long time ago, wanted to be picked up and have belly rubs. (Not all cats like belly rubs, but still, flashing their belly and all) but they trust you, and i think thats awesome.

And again, some awful sterotypes are placed on cats, like they pee everywhere and they scratch up the couch. Thats usually cause of stress and isn’t normal (also if your cats not potty trained for the pee part)
No cat i have known has ever done that.

Aww, that's cute about Kiwi! I wouldn't say I hate dogs, personally, but I definitely don't like them like I adore my cats. :love

Yeah, Casper had some issues with scratching the couch, but I (gasp) trained him not to and he doesn't anymore. 😊 He also only ever had issues with peeing outside his litterbox right after he was neutered and has consistently used the box before and after those couple of accidents. I'm confident that that was just him being ouchy and stressed from his surgery because once he felt better he started using the box properly again without any need to retrain him or anything. He's such a good boy. :love

Those blue eyes 😍

What breed is Casper?

My dearly departed Frosty kitty was very pale cream with peachy ears and tail.
He was actually orange, but had just enough Siamese blood to inherit the dilution gene that excludes most of the color to the points (like your Casper has).

He can really get ya with those eyes, can't he? 😍 He's a blue point domestic longhair as far as I know, but a lot of people have told me he looks at least part ragdoll. All I know for sure is that he's my handsome fluffy baby boy. :love

Frosty sounds like he was beautiful, I'm so sorry he's not with you anymore. ❤️

Aww, that's cute about Kiwi! I wouldn't say I hate dogs, personally, but I definitely don't like them like I adore my cats. :love

Yeah, Casper had some issues with scratching the couch, but I (gasp) trained him not to and he doesn't anymore. 😊 He also only ever had issues with peeing outside his litterbox right after he was neutered and has consistently used the box before and after those couple of accidents. I'm confident that that was just him being ouchy and stressed from his surgery because once he felt better he started using the box properly again without any need to retrain him or anything. He's such a good boy. :love

He can really get ya with those eyes, can't he? 😍 He's a blue point domestic longhair as far as I know, but a lot of people have told me he looks at least part ragdoll. All I know for sure is that he's my handsome fluffy baby boy. :love

Frosty sounds like he was beautiful, I'm so sorry he's not with you anymore. ❤️
Cats catch on so fast! Their so smart.

He almost looks a little Balinese to. Either way, hes a cutie pie!

Im proud to say im a ailurophile. I always have been!

He almost looks a little Balinese to. Either way, hes a cutie pie!

One of these days I'll splurge on a cat DNA test for him. They're just a little too expensive for me right now. But yes, he is purebred adorable :love

I would prefer if she left them on the table rather then smashing them on the wood floor :lau

Haha, oh, it's like earlier in the thread! She's helping you reduce the number of dishes you have to do! How very thoughtful of her! 🥰

One of these days I'll splurge on a cat DNA test for him. They're just a little too expensive for me right now. But yes, he is purebred adorable :love

Haha, oh, it's like earlier in the thread! She's helping you reduce the number of dishes you have to do! How very thoughtful of her! 🥰
I know, shes such an angel.

I have always wondered about Kiwi’s DNA but i feel the same way. Does it really matter right now? No. I have no need, but it would be fun.

I know she is a Tabby, (signature M) but she seems like shes mixed with something else.

Her fur is extremely long, not really showing in photos but she is very fluffy.

Speaking of the munchkin, she peed all over my floor, so lovely.
Nothing is wrong, she just got stressed, and when she gets really nervous she pees a bit. She didn’t pee a lot, but it kinda just spread everywhere so i had to give her a bath.. That wen’t well.

This house was built with Casper's comfort in mind. The windows even have built-in foot rests for him. :rolleyes:

1659814244095.png
1659814283509.png

Back
Top Bottom