It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

How am I supposed to curb my excessive picture-taking when he's just so handsome all the time?!
awe shiny wistful sigh.gif

1643150842025.png

I can hardly believe him, myself, sometimes! :love It will never cease to amaze me that essentially my dream cat came wandering out of the woods one day.

1643154888482.png

And, of course, the first thing he did when we brought him inside was climb up on my bed and make himself at home 🤣

1643155144412.png

Such a sweet boy, right from the start :love

1643155363590.png

...And a goober as well 🤣

1643155505314.png

Oops, went on a bit of a trip down memory lane there! As you can see, I was immediately afflicted with the urge to take a million pictures of him. :p

Last edited:
Casper you handsome boy! Good morning cat addictsView attachment 2973027

Beautiful! :love

Beautiful cats everyone 🥰 Is Casper a Ragdoll? Here's my Potus, she's going to be 13 years in march!View attachment 2973033
View attachment 2973030View attachment 2973031

Oh, she is gorgeous!! 😍 I do think that Casper is at least part Ragdoll, yes! He has a lot of visual and personality traits in common with what I've read about the breed. He's built a bit lankier than the Ragdolls I've seen in pictures, though, so I don't think he's pure. I've thought of getting a DNA test for him, but that's a bit out of my price range at the moment, so for now he's just considered your basic Domestic Longhair. 😊

Casper is gorgeous. Here is one of mine looking like butter wouldn't melt. Don’t be fooled!
View attachment 2973057

Aww, haha, there is a bit of a wicked look in those eyes, isn't there? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom