It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
More pictures? Gosh, that'll be tough for me, but I suppose I can. 🤣

Sleepy boy :love

1643396519590.png

He decided to look up at my phone at the last second for this one. 😍 💙

1643396213499.png

His eyes are really quite something!

They are!! :love Too bad most of my pictures are of him asleep so you can't see them! He's just such a ridiculous sleeper, though 🤣

1643402560807.png

Awwww!!! He is so precious! Your making me want a kitty! Which is definitely NOT what I need right now. 😫

Normally (well, with chickens anyway), I'd be tempted to ask if you're sure and try to entice you with more cute pictures, but I definitely understand not having the room or time for another big commitment like getting a cat! You've got to do what's best for you and your current situation in life. 😊

My dogs sleep like that. I never knew cats did. 😍

Some do, some don't. Most of the family cats have not, but of course there are exceptions. My beloved Keiko (who passed away not long before Casper showed up) would frequently sleep on her back with her paws in the air. It's a bit hard to look at her pictures still, but here's one of my favorite pictures of her on the couch. I miss her so much still. 💔

Keiko sleeping on the couch.jpg

Here are some Casper stretches from today as well. I was watching something on my laptop with a friend in Europe, and he of course stretched out right next to me as he usually does, my sweet boy :love

1643413470972.png

1643413594972.png

1643413684950.png

1643413702978.png

Back
Top Bottom