It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
Omg I need to get pictures of each of my cats and post. Even the new strays, who I suspect is now pregnant because I waited to freaking long the catch them to get them spayed and neutered. (Long suffering sigh about all the cats and dogs dumped out where I live.)

Pictures are always welcome! :pop We get a lot of strays here as well, both feral and dumped. :hmm Right now, there's a gray and white cat that has been hanging around outside and a black and white cat that I see every now and then as well, but neither will let me get anywhere near them. They aren't interested in the chickens and seem to be doing a decent job at keeping the mouse population down around the coops, so for now I've been leaving them be other than trying to get them to let me approach.

6866DFB3-DDAC-4A66-963A-741B24797CE0.jpeg

I love him so much :love :love :love

So I'll post some older picks of my babies.
20230228_171703.jpg
One of the new strays. He got named Jack as in Jack Sparrow. Hes a natural bob tail and has awesome blue green eyes. He's a sweetie and generally doesn't chase or fight my long term party of six.
20201226_121626.jpg
These guys are Princess Peach, Shy Guy, and I think the one hiding her face is Ruby.
FB_IMG_1532088251691.jpg
My biggest baby, who is no longer with me as of several years now. Bowser, Peach's brother. He was 21.6 lbs and the vet said he was only .6lbs overweight. On his hind legs the top of his head came to the midpoint of my breastbone. I'm 5'6.Loved him dearly but he was only with us for 4 1/2 years. Hes buried in the backyard and at some point hes getting a fruit tree back there too.

Besides the four living cats I posted there are three more that have been with me for years and another stray that got named.

Both are very friendly but the female that was dropped was a kitten like 5 months ago. Then a male got dumped about a month ago. Both nice and friendly but I thought I had more time because she wasn't showing the influences of hormones yet. But she looks like she might be now. >.< I shouldn't have waited. Any ways I'll try getting them homes and if not I'll just have them all spayed and neutered and try again.
Yea, every other cat has been friendly except this one. But the kittens are born on the neighbors land and then come to my relatives place.

Ahaha, thankfully Casper didn't drool on me! He just rested his chin on my wrist and looked disappointed. 🤭 Then as soon as I was done he went for my plate and tried to lick the tiny bit of peanut butter left on it. I regularly remind him he is an obligate carnivore and should not eat things like peanut butter, he just doesn't care. 🤣

Ahaha, thankfully Casper didn't drool on me! He just rested his chin on my wrist and looked disappointed. 🤭 Then as soon as I was done he went for my plate and tried to lick the tiny bit of peanut butter left on it. I regularly remind him he is an obligate carnivore and should not eat things like peanut butter, he just doesn't care. 🤣
But he loves to eat peanut butter🤣

Back
Top Bottom