I've been AFK for a while

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sune42, Jun 4, 2011.

1. sune42

sune42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2009
    Northern Kentucky
    but I finally got a job, so things are looking up a bit. My husband has a second interview soon, so that's a plus. My new job is at Lowe's and someone asked the other day about our chicken coop. I got all excited because I didn't know we had one, but she said it was on the website. So I go and look, not only are there plans with a nice cut list and diagram, but there is a link for people to check out if chickens are legal where they are. Guess where that link is.... Very cool!

http://www.lowescreativeideas.com/idea-library/projects/Fowl_Play_0511.aspx

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Congrats

Imp

3. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:It's late and my brain is half dead apparently, because I read the above quoted portion and thought "someone asked about her chicken coop and she didn't know she has one????" [​IMG] Then I realized you meant LOWES, not your personal coop. [​IMG]

Congrats on your new job. I always thought working at a Lowe's or Home Depot might be fun... I love home improvement stuff and imagine there's a lot of handy stuff you'll learn!

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Quote:It's late and my brain is half dead apparently, because I read the above quoted portion and thought "someone asked about her chicken coop and she didn't know she has one????" [​IMG] Then I realized you meant LOWES, not your personal coop. [​IMG]

Congrats on your new job. I always thought working at a Lowe's or Home Depot might be fun... I love home improvement stuff and imagine there's a lot of handy stuff you'll learn!

I was thinking the same thing as well.
    But anyway good to have you back and that things are turning around.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  5. ebwy2

ebwy2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    glad to hear you're ok, Amanda

6. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    I have worked at Lowes 17 years.hang in there the benefits are good.and you will be surprised what people will ask you about,lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by