I've been AFK for a while

sune42

Songster
10 Years
Mar 13, 2009
Northern Kentucky
but I finally got a job, so things are looking up a bit. My husband has a second interview soon, so that's a plus. My new job is at Lowe's and someone asked the other day about our chicken coop. I got all excited because I didn't know we had one, but she said it was on the website. So I go and look, not only are there plans with a nice cut list and diagram, but there is a link for people to check out if chickens are legal where they are. Guess where that link is.... Very cool!

http://www.lowescreativeideas.com/idea-library/projects/Fowl_Play_0511.aspx

Laurajean

Slightly Touched
9 Years
Apr 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Quote:It's late and my brain is half dead apparently, because I read the above quoted portion and thought "someone asked about her chicken coop and she didn't know she has one????"
Then I realized you meant LOWES, not your personal coop.

Congrats on your new job. I always thought working at a Lowe's or Home Depot might be fun... I love home improvement stuff and imagine there's a lot of handy stuff you'll learn!

pdsavage

Sussex Monarch
11 Years
Mar 27, 2008
NW,Missouri
Quote:It's late and my brain is half dead apparently, because I read the above quoted portion and thought "someone asked about her chicken coop and she didn't know she has one????"
Then I realized you meant LOWES, not your personal coop.

Congrats on your new job. I always thought working at a Lowe's or Home Depot might be fun... I love home improvement stuff and imagine there's a lot of handy stuff you'll learn!

I was thinking the same thing as well.
But anyway good to have you back and that things are turning around.

Last edited:

pokey

Warrior Princess
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
upstate
I have worked at Lowes 17 years.hang in there the benefits are good.and you will be surprised what people will ask you about,lol

Top Bottom