Pics

3KillerBs

Addict
14 Years
Jul 10, 2009
North Carolina Sandhills
My Coop
My Coop
DH was browsing Facebook Marketplace at random and came across this link at a ridiculous low price: https://mowhich.com/products/coop?f...8nlwrt9sqxbBzcDxV5ZX--Q7iC4VTxMUEwcM7RWjp3aoI

For $55 including shipping we ordered one -- as an adjunct to or replacement for Camp Cockerel -- for use separating either cull birds or breeding groups.

Of course we're going to have to modify it, probably heavily, but we figured that no matter how badly-made it is there is at least $55 worth of parts and tarp in it. :D

Got the notice today that it's shipped -- though it didn't hint at when the delivery might arrive.

Should be a fun project to work on once it arrives.

Oh my goodness.... I gotta figure out how to convince the family we can make room for one or two of those at that price

:eek:

WHAT?!

That is a very good price for that!

I have no idea if it's any good at all.

We strongly suspect that, at the very least, we're going to have to put wire under the tarp roof for predator-proofing. But if the wheels are any good at all then they're worth the price because we've looked into buying wheels to make the brooder into a tractor and they're ridiculous.

I have no idea if it's any good at all.

We strongly suspect that, at the very least, we're going to have to put wire under the tarp roof for predator-proofing. But if the wheels are any good at all then they're worth the price because we've looked into buying wheels to make the brooder into a tractor and they're ridiculous.
Even if it's not super secure, I could put it in my male pen for when I have to lock my permanent males up separately.

It seems good based on the amount of reviews they claim to have

Back
Top Bottom