I've Done Something Crazy

Well, my friends, ITS HERE! Could not figure out what this could be, especially after reading the description on the customs tag. It doesn’t look like the enclosures I ordered, but who couldn’t use these??🤣🤣🤣🤣

(My bank had already reversed the charges, maybe I can sell them on EBay?😂😂) @3KillerBs, did you get anything ?View attachment 3350001View attachment 3350003
It looks like the feeders and waters you’d use when you take chicken to the fair

That one is for water.

I have some of these troughs, meant to be waterers-they stink for that,
but I opened up the hole and use it for a crate feeder....works great!
1671119005641.png

"Something" came in the mail today.

A ridiculous little gadget for scrambling eggs in the shell -- bragging that it's the solution for the "problem" of kids refusing to eat egg yolks.

1216221719.jpg
1216221719a.jpg
1216221719b.jpg

Weirdest little white elephant gadget I've ever seen -- even less useful than the thing that purported to produce concentrated coffee extract to use to make "always fresh" coffee from about twice as much coffee as you'd normally use to make that many cups. 🤣

Well, let me see???? 🤔

1. Drill tiny holes in the inside gadget.
2. Add in rinsed lettuce.
3. Pull string.
Remember to let it pull you back a few times.
(like a yo-yo, as per instructions)🤪
You would have a very small lettuce spinner! 😜

I DO think I'd save it for a white elephant gift.
OR
You could also use it as a game at a gathering or party. Hide the box so no one sees it. Pass the gadget around so everyone can inspect it. Let people write their guesses of what it is on slips of paper and put paper slips in a box or jar. Later, read them out loud. Answers could be interesting. Whoever has the best guess, wins the gadget!
😆

You card was successfully cancel, right? So no money in this.

Had an identity theft incident several years ago myself. Was not fun. Luckily my bank caught it quickly before I knew but still had to deal with back and forth with the bank for 4 months. Got better things to do.

"Something" came in the mail today.

A ridiculous little gadget for scrambling eggs in the shell -- bragging that it's the solution for the "problem" of kids refusing to eat egg yolks.

View attachment 3351536View attachment 3351538View attachment 3351539

Weirdest little white elephant gadget I've ever seen -- even less useful than the thing that purported to produce concentrated coffee extract to use to make "always fresh" coffee from about twice as much coffee as you'd normally use to make that many cups. 🤣
What crazy kid doesn't like the yolk?

It's not hard to fall victim to scams these days. I work in cybersecurity. I've been through a stupid amount of training to spot scams.... And yet I still fell victim to one earlier this year. I came across an advertisement for these metal garden fairies. I ordered several of them. They weren't cheap but still priced far less than I expected they could or should be. I looked up the company selling them and it was a legitimate retail business with a Houston, TX address. So I ordered....
Fairy-2-geograph-5329552-by-Philip-Jeffrey-1.jpg a319fe53-2f1e-4f77-8e0e-2cab4d7aea54.ec9864c7e5f54b573500e5712f5eb11d.jpeg

I began to feel serious regret and trepidation when a tracking number showed the product was being shipped from China. It took the "product" forever to arrive and when it did I was livid. They had shipped me a crude, flat metal fairy cutout that probably cost $2 to make. Certainly not anything close to these pictures by any stretch of the imagination. I immediately asked for a refund and the company hemmed & hawed, trying to ask for stupid concessions like partial money back but I could keep the product. I simply said SCREW IT and contacted PayPal. I've asked PayPal for refunds several times. They've never once denied me and didn't this time either. I had my full refund by the end of the day. Chucked the "product" in the garbage where they probably dug it out to begin with.

download (1).jpeg

BTW, here's the REAL site that sells those metal fairies....legitimately

https://fantasywire.co.uk/robin-wight/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom