Ive got a challenge for everyone.

Quote:
Yep and one of these days, we will be able to help someone with what we have learned.
wink.png

preppy*hippie*chick :

I did what I could - most of the rest are sale posts.

Thank you.
I know hopefully Nifty and the staff will be able to keep them from showing up in the unanswered posts section.​

preppy*hippie*chick :

I did what I could - most of the rest are sale posts.

This is why I go the forums I know I can help in. I catch the first two or three pages and answer -0- posts if only to bump them. Usuallly bumping gets more answers than expected!​

I look at these at least once a day. I can't do much with incubating eggs, as I don't have/want an incubator, but I work on new chick problems and diseases and such.

Sometimes I worry that a person more well equipped to answer will not see the post if I answer, depending on what the problem is. I can often help a newbie, but a new poster who has 5 year old hens with swollen bellies is definitely out of my league....

Quote:
At least you are helping where you can. That is what will get the unanswered posts answered.
big_smile.png
You dont even want an incubator? Hmmmmm We are going to have to see about that LOL.

B. Saffles Farms :

Ok whats happening here. When I started this thread they where 316 pages of unanswered posts. Now they are 326.
barnie.gif
Come on everyone, we are getting way behind.

I just posted to 12 or 13 post.
ya.gif
I didn't just BUMP them up I did actually respond to their post. I might not of had all the answers but I did try! But there are so many !!!
hit.gif
I do promise to try and answer at least some of the unanswered post every day!!​

Back
Top Bottom