I've got the worst case of Batorfixationitis ever!

I'm showing all the symptoms myself. I'm on day 19 with neck and shoulder pain from peering in my incubator. Also having cluttered house, large laundry pile up, and chickens that need to be fed!
idunno.gif

Last edited:
OMG.... There is a name for this?
lau.gif
I just had my first hatch about 2 weeks ago. When they finally hatched my house was a wreck
hide.gif
Everything was a disaster. I did nothing for 3 weeks but watch the bator and stay on this site
th.gif
Now, my second hatch has been in for 9 days. I'm a little better, I've only candled them 3 times so far. I just love seeing those little body's and feet moving around
pop.gif
And I did actually clean house yesterday, and I'm not quite as afraid to leave the house as I was. Maybe this condition will get better with time, but somehow I doubt it!
hu.gif

Quote:
OH MAN that won't work, my system will only work for those who work 9 to 5 or 8 to 4. Noon, no that's not enough time to get away from the disease. ha ha ha ..

Quote:
It does get better over time except on Lockdown day, that's when it in an UPROAR and it's uncontrollable. Hopefully they will find a cure for it soon, because it's worst then smoking cigarrettes... I mean gum won't even help with this disease..

Quote:
Yeh you have the disease really bad, exspecially since your hen is doing all the work. Technically she should have the disease but in your case, she passed it on to you. You poor poor thing!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I have it too! My Marans are in lockdown starting this morning (Oct 10) and if I hadn't been helping with the siding on the house, I would have run to look at eggs at least a dozen times today. I'm also suffering from c. hatchaholis permanensius; it's the incurable urge to fill every available slot in every incubator, and to keep acquiring incubators and eggs. The best thing about having these disorders is that they make you smile a lot once the waiting is over!

Back
Top Bottom