Ive had enough of that school!

well they haven't done it recently as far as i know but my friend has and allotment kind of thing next to them hens and his good got a stone threw at it and has a broken foot now, my friends poultry suffers more from getting thrown rocks at them than the schools does
When I hear about any animal being abused it makes my stomach hurt. Really, it makes me physically ill. I'm in no way a VEGAN or anything like that. I butcher my own in a humane manner. But when someone tortures Innocent animals I get so mad I get sick.

By the way im not an adult im a teenager, and a couple of weeks ago i was walking to go feed my friends ducks and hens and geese and there way 2 10/11 year old kids throwing huge stones at them so i had a massive go at them.

This prowls won't be the right thing but, you should just take the chickens over to your friends house where you said they might take them. It will stop there suffering! And since the run has no roof, they will think a preditor. Instead of waiting for the school to do something or Animal controll. I know it might be the wrong thing but it will end their suffering. And they can live their rest of there life being happy!

That reminds me of a time when I was 17 or 18 years old. There were these Ferrel kittens that no one could get near. I caught these kids 11 or 12 years old waiting for the kittens to come out of hiding. when they did they started chucking rocks at them. When I saw this I picked up some golf ball sized rocks and threw them at the kids. They started screaming, HEY CUT THAT OUT! I yelled back, What, You Don't Like It? I never saw them around there again.
I'm glad your one of the good people who watch out for defenseless creatures.

This discusts me to say this with it being my family member but im not close to them anyways and dont really like them, my cuzin and his friend went into my friends allotment at night and beat his last chicken and cockerel to the grouynd with a baseball bat untill they were flat and guts out on the floor! :(

This prowls won't be the right thing but, you should just take the chickens over to your friends house where you said they might take them. It will stop there suffering! And since the run has no roof, they will think a preditor. Instead of waiting for the school to do something or Animal controll. I know it might be the wrong thing but it will end their suffering. And they can live their rest of there life being happy!

dont think i havnt thaught about that! they probableys wouldnt notice because its monday now and no one has been over yet so if i wasnt there it would be day 4 with no food and no water!

As far as I know taking another person's property is against the law where I live.

Taking the law into your own hands will make you just as guilty as them.

As far as I know taking another person's property is against the law where I live.

Taking the law into your own hands will make you just as guilty as them.

An important thing to note about feeding other people's animals...in some areas there are ordinances that would allow YOU to be charged with various violations from trespassing to a variety of other things.

I agree that honey will get you further than vinegar but I'd go the animal control route on this one...school administration needs to handle this correctly! Maybe it's in this thread somewhere, but is this a public school or a private school?

By the way im not an adult im a teenager,

You really, really ought to get an adult involved in this rather than taking matters into your own hands. Your intentions are good, but your actions are likely to backfire.

dont think i havnt thaught about that! they probableys wouldnt notice because its monday now and no one has been over yet so if i wasnt there it would be day 4 with no food and no water!

That's to bad! I'm glad your helping them, and keeping them feed and watered. they look healthy still so keep it up!

also, consider the fact that you feeding them can lead to Animal Control ignoring your reports. They show up, there is clean bedding, food and water. They leave and write off the complaint as unfounded. You need to document all the times that you have fed them. All the times that you have given them water. Not just with written notes, but with pictures and/or video
Also, what Dainerra said: "Not just with written notes, but with pictures and/or video"! You should take the pic/video before you clean it next time~so just leave the bedding you put and see if anyone cleans up after them, or just you so you can report it!
GOOD LUCK!

Back
Top Bottom