I've had it. I need fox advice.

Quote:
He's adorable! I have 4 dogs. One German Shepherd and 3 little guys. They're all fired.lol

As it turns out, all you can use in MA are box traps and Have-A-Heart. Went out and bought some fox urine to attract he little bugger. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Mooches, he is adorable. However I had my first hawk attack 2 days ago and he just sat with the big girls until I scared it off. One of the babies is gone, but I can't blame the puppy 'cause this raptor was twice his size. I guess he did the best he could by staying with the old maids. I couldn't hear the ruccus over the vacuum cleaner but who knows how much worse it could have been. Now - let me get this straight, you're using fox urine to attract foxes? I don't even throw leftovers over the porch anymore.

Quote:
He's adorable! I have 4 dogs. One German Shepherd and 3 little guys. They're all fired.lol

As it turns out, all you can use in MA are box traps and Have-A-Heart. Went out and bought some fox urine to attract he little bugger. We'll see how it goes.

a "gland lure will work slightly better then straight urine , this time of year when food is getting scarce a food based lure works the best good luck , it helps if the cage is on the largish size 12 W X 18 H X 42 D

Quote:
My friend who is bringing the trap is an exerminator and I'll see what he says. The only reason I bought it was to mask the human sent but I see what you mean.
smile.png
We plan on putting the trap back in the woods a bit.

Back
Top Bottom