I've read chickens will peck at shiny things...

Welcome to BYC!!!
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!!
welcome-byc.gif

Hi,
Hubby is just about finished with our coop and we're to get 7 chickens day after tomorrow. I have a question about the window in the coop door (cut down from an old door obtained at Habitat). Are they likely to peck at it? Would it be best to have it covered on one side or the other? We actually don't anticipate that door lasting awfully long before it needs to be replaced anyway but in the meantime would like to be as careful as possible. Thanks so much!

Oh, that window faces east.
Hey question, could you snag a picture of the side of ur coop. Does it have a ramp for them to be able to go inside that hut ? Is that were they sleep? And or for nesting? & Is it optional for them to go inside thier? Like can they come and go from the little hut (we're that red ish door is at) thank you

BAMM !!!! My Wichita Cabin Coop! Welcome to BYC. Maybe we should start a Wichita Cabin Coop Lovers Thread. Nice Job.. it looks great. I wouldn't worry about the them pecking to much at the window. Give them a small pet safe mirror. That provides them hours of fun. It's a riot watching them watch themselves.
Hi how do I you clean ur coop? Like what do you use? It looks like sand on the main part? Just curious I've been having alot of experience with different things trying to find what is best for them

Back
Top Bottom