Ivermectin use for scaly leg mites?

I use Eprinex. It is a pour-on version of Ivermectin that has zero-withdrawal, so I don't have to discard the eggs. I have never seen any mites on my chickens, nor do I see signs of worms. I have large chickens, so I put 7 drops to the back of the neck directly on the skin.
Eprinex is Eprinomectin, not Ivermectin. They are in the same class of drug, but not exactly the same.

I don't seem to be able to get that in Canada. :( I'm curious though, what makes it different from the other pour on versions of Ivermectin that do have a withdrawal period? If Eprinex is somehow a healthier version I need to find a way to get me some!
Eprinex is Eprinomectin, not Ivermectin. I do not know if Eprinomectin is considered safer, but I have seen some people suggest that it is more effective. I don't know if that is true.

I use Eprinex. It is a pour-on version of Ivermectin that has zero-withdrawal, so I don't have to discard the eggs. I have never seen any mites on my chickens, nor do I see signs of worms. I have large chickens, so I put 7 drops to the back of the neck directly on the skin.
hi. How often do you do this?

Back
Top Bottom