Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
She and our golden retriever have a flee/chase relationship - don't think that would work; however if she should outlive the dog ?

Scaredy has to be a pretty tough lady to live on her own these past several years...she just might outlive the dog.

She is a survivor for sure. She is always on high alert. Eats one bite of food, lifts her head and looks - off like a shot at anything unusual. I reread my posts throughout the thread, and although I know yesterday happened I am still amazed how far she has come to be able to trust me. I knew I had to let her make the breakthrough, and she did. I'm curious to see how she reacts today.

Keep us posted Sour!
fl.gif

How often do you see her?

I generally see her daily - as long as there are no coyotes around. She is generally on the deck or on top of the pigeon loft. Early in the morning she 'suns' in the hedgerow to the West. Every now and then she goes walkabout and disappears for a week or so.

She is suffering 'lover's remorse' today.
lol.png
No contact allowed. She came up to me but was her usual skittish self. Talked back to me and kneaded her feet, but made no contact. Fickle like all of my women.

You married for better or worse and have had the patience of a saint for the last 7 years waiting for that pretty kitty...I'm thinking you like fickle
1f609.png
My cat Spuds will walk across the couch, over my lap, across the end table and plop his hindend on my husbands lap...never mine! I clean the litter box and feed him daily and thats the thanks I get...fickle bugger.

I generally see her daily - as long as there are no coyotes around. She is generally on the deck or on top of the pigeon loft. Early in the morning she 'suns' in the hedgerow to the West. Every now and then she goes walkabout and disappears for a week or so.

She is suffering 'lover's remorse' today.
lol.png
No contact allowed. She came up to me but was her usual skittish self. Talked back to me and kneaded her feet, but made no contact. Fickle like all of my women.

The main thing is she broke the no contact barrier...she'll do it again.

Fickle indeed...she's hung around for 7 years!

The main thing is she broke the no contact barrier...she'll do it again.

Fickle indeed...she's hung around for 7 years!

X2! She crossed that no touch line and nothing bad happened to her. She'll definitely do it again with even more confidence. She may of had an eventful morning and maybe that's why she's a bit more cautious.

Sour, what's the latest on Scaredy? Had any more close encounters?

Back
Top Bottom