Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
She's a totally different animal from the terrified cat that showed up 12 years ago. I wonder about her story. She is evidently spayed - how did she end up outside and on her own?
Is her ear notched at all? Sometimes they are strays that are caught, fixed and then released again. I would love to know her story too. She could have been a house kitten that was too much for someone and was tossed out.

Is her ear notched at all? Sometimes they are strays that are caught, fixed and then released again. I would love to know her story too. She could have been a house kitten that was too much for someone and was tossed out.
Not notched or clipped. More than just tossed out as she was wilder than wild. Something BAD happened to her. She's a beautiful calico - just can't see anyone dumping her.
She just had to look around until she found the perfect home Sour :love
Sure took her a while to figure out that it was 'perfect', but when she did it was a 180 degree turn in attitude.

Every night after I feed the dogs I fill Scaredy's pan. It's a large pan so that other critters can't carry it off. Last night I noted her on alert on the top of the steps to the deck. When I looked out to the lawn I saw two turkey buzzards approaching her food. That wasn't to be as she charged at them. They held their own and spread their wings in a defensive fashion, but she chased them off. They tried to get at her food for a half an hour or so. She shares with another feral cat and the wild critters, but not with those birds that were twice her size. That's Scaredy.

Back
Top Bottom