Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Scaredy showed up here the winter of 2010. She is now into her twelfth winter here. She is in excellent condition with a shiny coat and good weight. She sometimes shows a slight limp on her left front leg, but is otherwise in great shape.

She found a good home with you Sour ❤️ It's nice to hear she's doing well!

She arrived in late 2010 as a half grown animal. I guess that ages her at 12.5 or 13 years old. She has a shiny thick coat and is in good flesh. The downside is that I can see her aging . She has a slight limp and is moving more slowly. She still demands attention (what a change that is) and is enjoying life. Early morning she goes hunting, and then she retires to the deck - either in her new 'day' coop or a sunny spot. She hasn't gone walk about in several years and seems quite content and secure.

She arrived in late 2010 as a half grown animal. I guess that ages her at 12.5 or 13 years old. She has a shiny thick coat and is in good flesh. The downside is that I can see her aging . She has a slight limp and is moving more slowly. She still demands attention (what a change that is) and is enjoying life. Early morning she goes hunting, and then she retires to the deck - either in her new 'day' coop or a sunny spot. She hasn't gone walk about in several years and seems quite content and secure.

The care you've given Scaredy has to have prolonged her life by many years Sour. It hurts to see our loved ones age, but you can feel good knowing that she's enjoyed her life with you.

Back
Top Bottom