Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Truly amazing progression from where we started to where we are today. I only wish I knew her story from the beginning and how she ended up on her own. I doubt that she was born feral.
We get sent such little angels. It is terrific when we are able to be receptive to their wonderful gifts.
I must say, I would love photo progression as I am a visual person.

Last week we had the chicken coop and pigeon lofts removed, also the kennel that Scaredy uses in inclement weather. I figured she would just use one of the available dog pens - wrong. :barnieIt's been raining for 3 days and she was sitting in a corner of the deck. I shielded her day quarters, and she is now spending her time in either of them. I've ordered a two tiered outdoor cat coop. It's supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I felt guilty seeing her all hunched up in the rain.

Last week we had the chicken coop and pigeon lofts removed, also the kennel that Scaredy uses in inclement weather. I figured she would just use one of the available dog pens - wrong. :barnieIt's been raining for 3 days and she was sitting in a corner of the deck. I shielded her day quarters, and she is now spending her time in either of them. I've ordered a two tiered outdoor cat coop. It's supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I felt guilty seeing her all hunched up in the rain.

They do get set in their ways (just like people)! I'm sure she'll appreciate her new place when it's set up for her.

She's been using her sheltered 'day' houses, and today I assembled the two tiered 'cathouse' that I ordered. She checked it out and then retired to one of her 'day' houses. It's pretty spacious so tomorrow I will put her 'day' houses inside the new house. Eventually we will outfit it with cat beds, and very likely heat pads in the winter.

She's been using her sheltered 'day' houses, and today I assembled the two tiered 'cathouse' that I ordered. She checked it out and then retired to one of her 'day' houses. It's pretty spacious so tomorrow I will put her 'day' houses inside the new house. Eventually we will outfit it with cat beds, and very likely heat pads in the winter.

Life is good when you're Sour's cat! :love

Scaredy gets breakfast every morning. I've noticed that by late morning/early afternoon it is all gone. Today I saw a multitude of blue jays descend on the food. They loaded their bills with feed and flew off to stash it somewhere. Scaredy shares with them but chases off the turkey buzzards that sometimes show up. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom