Jake and Jill died

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ...chickenlover3..., Jun 29, 2011.

1. ...chickenlover3...

...chickenlover3... Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    I don't know how it happened but I know he is dead. Sorry If my spelling is wrong.

I love call duck and I had a group of 7 but the fox killed them. I was so said when my mom told me. About 2 week later I found some one who had calls, so my mom and dad took my to go look at them and I bought 5. I bought 2 boys and 3 girls. When I was looking at the duck I saw Jake and I asked if he was a boy or girl. I was not looking for any boys , but I had to get him. When I brought him home he was the best little drake that I have ever owned. He sill sounded like a babie but he had all his feathers. Jake was easy to get and he let me hold him and each time he saw me the hole group would start calling for me. I think he died because he was missing his bubby Jill who died Sunday. When she died he was so said. Jill died from raming into the shed when the neighbors dog scarded her. RIP Jake and Jill I will miss you.[​IMG]
    here is my group.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RIP Jake and Jill

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] So sorry [​IMG]

3. ...chickenlover3...

...chickenlover3... Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    thank you I was thinking of showing them but I know I am going to show the gray hen

4. Jerseycoop

Jerseycoop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    New Jersey
    Awww so sorry for your loss [​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

6. Kitt

Kitt Chillin' With My Peeps