JAN 28th HATCH!!! Who's with me?!?

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
I have 2 more days of this.
he.gif
barnie.gif

Quote:
Sudafed to clear the congestion, then the sniff test.

I'm suspicious I have one in my lot due next week so I'll be sniffing tonight.

Good luck, hope no one sees you doing it, we sure must look crazy!
lol.png

I'm a momma!
4 little chickies out, looks like 3 bantam Cochins, possible colors buff, black or cuckoo, blue and one black Silkie!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Number 5 & 6 look like they are starting to zip and 7 doesn't look to be doing much but the chicks scooted it away from the windows to where it's hard to see.

It's officially 21 days in 30min so I'm thrilled my first hatch is going so well
big_smile.png

Edit for typos

Last edited:
Busymom13, I don't know if it will help and don't know if mine will hatch, but a week prior to lockdown, my temp dropped in one of my incubators to 34. It seemed a lot warmer to us. We switched eggs to second incubator. As of lockdown, I did still see movement. Now, this is my first true hatch. Last hatch, I lost all of them due to temps of 120-130 and I panicked. But, I think the drop for a small time might not be that bad. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I started with 32. Now have 24 in lockdown. I don't know if I can stand this!!!!

Congratulations to those of you who have new babies.

wee.gif
congrats on all the chickies everyone. still waiting for something to happen here. maybe tomorrow or the next, since today was day 19. day 20 started 2 hours ago so still hopeful
fl.gif

I HAVE A CHICK!!!!!!! BROWN LEGHORN CHICK POPPED OUT AT 9:35 PM!!!!

Okay...will stop shouting but man I am pumped!! I have an unknown number of pips, at least one zipping, and who knows how many left to go...I couldn't candle the dark eggs well, so the float test was my only option...

wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif

ok, i'm off to bed....or at least i'm TRYING to go to bed! i have 15 eggs that made it to lockdown and 14 have pips!!! and out of the 14, one has hatched! and he/she needs a friend! i feel like it's hard to go to bed until he has a friend....but i know i need to sleep! so off to bed, and i know i'll hopefully wake up to more fuzzy butts!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom