Jan. Hatch A Long?

How sweet this is my Dunn frizzle serama. Happy birthday. Thanks for help and encouragement so glad he/she made it. Now if I could get my silkies to hatch, they were dancing around at lock down now nothing so far.

How sweet this is my Dunn frizzle serama. Happy birthday. Thanks for help and encouragement so glad he/she made it. Now if I could get my silkies to hatch, they were dancing around at lock down now nothing so far.

So cute! That Dunn color looks amazing. Yeah they're dancing & getting into position. They might have internally pipped already! So exciting!

My lone chick is chirping then she will walk over to certain eggs and peck and chirp at them. I was thinking my buff silkies were a no go but she keeps going over to them so maybe she hears something I can't.:fl

I'm on day 17. I couldn't help myself and I candled the AM.
All of the 14 eggs have movement.

I was wondering why some eggs seem more full than others?
They were all set on the same day. I have been manually turning and repositioning around the incubator.
Any reason for this?
I attempted to hatch two eggs in a Mini Bator and they both died prior to hatch.

This is my 1st hatch in a little giant incubator and I'm so nervous.
Lockdown tomorrow!

None of the buff silkies made it :( they were doing great at lock down and I opened them up after candling and none had internal pips what the heck? Anyone know what may have happened so I can learn and try to do better.

None of the buff silkies made it :( they were doing great at lock down and I opened them up after candling and none had internal pips what the heck? Anyone know what may have happened so I can learn and try to do better.

I'm in so many January threads so I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone...
What day are you on?

I'm in so many January threads so I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone...
What day are you on?
I opened today which was day 22 all were dead before internal pip no beaks are visible beneath membrane. Air sacs look good except one a little saddle shaped.

Back
Top Bottom