Jan. Hatch A Long?

This is my first hatch, so I'm just hatching some barnyard mixes from my chickens. Two eggs (including the one that hatched) are from a little game mix and the other 3 eggs are from my easter eggers. My rooster is a buff orp. 
awesome! I can't wait to see ee I got two that are about 3 months old and they are so sweet and quizzical.

Still only the 1 chick. One is very busy working to get out and another was unzipping but I think it didn't make it. No progress since I came home last night and I don't see a little beak- just what looks like part of a foot sticking out. I'm really hoping for at least one more to keep the first chick company. Here's a fluffy picture!

Still only the 1 chick. One is very busy working to get out and another was unzipping but I think it didn't make it. No progress since I came home last night and I don't see a little beak- just what looks like part of a foot sticking out. I'm really hoping for at least one more to keep the first chick company. Here's a fluffy picture!
1 beautiful chick, hope he/she gets a buddy. My lone chick was going a little psycho alone for a day just chirping away, now with others is perfectly content. Haven't been able to get pics on here will try later one has a Mohawk

here is my 3 white silkies, 1 splash silkie, and 1 Dunn frizzle serama.

Ok it is the night of my 19th day.... The eggs are rocking!

This is my 1st hatch and I am so excited!

Can't wait to post pics of my chicks!!

Back
Top Bottom