Janet Evanovich - If it were a movie - pg 3

I love her books! If Ranger were real...

Yep!

tongue.png

I have read up to her 12th book and so has my husband we are big fans of Stephanie and her Gandma!!LOL

My DH would not like the books, but when I am laughing while I read them, I read him the grandma parts - he enjoys those.

My own grandma would not have fit the description, but definitely the attitude of my Grandma! She was a pistol and did not have to carry one! She would not have needed it! Knitting needles or other craft items would have been enough! She rode horseback to school, lived in a soddie, left Indiana with her mom and 3 (sick) children to move to San Diego and join my granddad!

She would have loved these books too.​

Last edited:
Yeah purrrr is right.

Ok, now I need to see if everyone is on the same page I am on. If they were to make SP movie...

Stephanie - Sandra Bullock
Lula - Sherrie Shephard
Connie - Cindy Williams
Vinnie - well duh - Joe Pesci
Morelli -?
Ranger - Benjamin Brat (?)
Grandma
Mother
Father
Valerie - Kate Hudson
Albert Kloghun ?

Quote:
Yep!

tongue.png

Ranger... purrrrrrrrr
smile.png

Was a time I'd have been rooting for Ranger but now I'm kind of on Morelli's team! After all, they have to get together to raise Bob the dog!
lol.png

I would love to hear who everyone would choose for these characters. I picked Sandra Buollock because she is brunette and goofy.... The Rock is a good one, I picture Ranger more mysterious. Of course he could never take his sunglasses off.

I agree with you Setter... I am hoping she settles with Joe too.. Ranger had his moment, and he is HOT... but he is NOT husband material!

Back
Top Bottom