January 2017 Hatch-a-long

Hi All,
I set 45 Sizzle eggs (from Sheri Minkner @country) on Jan 4th. I am so excited! She always sends over and above the actual dozen ordered! I requested she pick a grab bag for me of varying colors and regular vs showgirl. She never fails to deliver! Her eggs arrived in perfect packing and I can't wait for the big reveal!
Coincidentally Hatch Day is my daughter's 15th birthday. We are both over the moon! : )
Anyway, 7-day fertility candling is coming up soon. So much fun!
I am hatching in a hovabator forced air w/ temp and humidity monitor.
Fingers crossed!
Good luck!!! I'm not a fan of showgirl, but the Sizzles should be so much fun!! i wish you the best hatch!!!

Update: 2 are finally out of the egg and perfect! Post pics once they dry off! 1 still half in shell 3 still absorbing veins and yolk and 4 just internally pipped this evening! I finally got my call ducks! I'm so happy!

Update: 2 are finally out of the egg and perfect! Post pics once they dry off! 1 still half in shell 3 still absorbing veins and yolk and 4 just internally pipped this evening! I finally got my call ducks! I'm so happy!
Congratulations!!!!
wee.gif

Hi All,
I set 45 Sizzle eggs (from Sheri Minkner @country) on Jan 4th. I am so excited! She always sends over and above the actual dozen ordered! I requested she pick a grab bag for me of varying colors and regular vs showgirl. She never fails to deliver! Her eggs arrived in perfect packing and I can't wait for the big reveal!
Coincidentally Hatch Day is my daughter's 15th birthday. We are both over the moon! : )
Anyway, 7-day fertility candling is coming up soon. So much fun!
I am hatching in a hovabator forced air w/ temp and humidity monitor.
Fingers crossed!

Good luck! Hope to see lots of Showgirl pictures if you get at least one!

Is anyone else having problems posting pictures??
Update: I got 7/10 call ducks I had to help all 7 hatch! 3 were malpositioned and I didn't know so I lost them but 7/10 calls an they were shipped eggs I think is awesome!

Help! I woke up to a cold incubator, was 68.5 degrees and my serama eggs are on day 17. The eggs felt cool, I wrapped them in a heating pad with temp control and brought them back up to temp, is there any hope for them?

Help! I woke up to a cold incubator, was 68.5 degrees and my serama eggs are on day 17. The eggs felt cool, I wrapped them in a heating pad with temp control and brought them back up to temp, is there any hope for them?
A wise backyarder told me that her broody got confused and sat on the wrong nest for a whole night and that the eggs were cold when they finally got her back on. Miraculously, she had a decent hatch even after that. Don't give up!!

Back
Top Bottom