Jazzy Jazmine's Blue Quail Egg Adventures

cutechickstm

In the Brooder
Jul 18, 2015
La Verne, CA
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Backyard Chickens.com. My name is Jazmine and I have an academic background in Developmental Biology where I studied chick embryo development.

We are based in Sunny Southern California. We started out one "cold" winter night with 27 quail chicks, and in just over a year we have grown our flock to nearly 250 breeding Jumbo Corturnix quail, and in the last four months we have hatched approximately 1500 chicks!

We primarily sell Jumbo Coturnix Quail; Pharoahs and Texas A&M. Also, we just acquired a collection of "Schofield Silver Collection" Coturnix Quail from Robbie at James Marie Farms.

We intend to isolate the "ce" gene, aka the blue egg gene, to derive a stable strain of quail that lay blue eggs! Follow us on our exciting new venture.

I'm looking forward to learning new tips, and collaborating with everyone during their journey.

Hugs and Quail kisses

Jazmine
Director of Operations and Compliance

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome-byc.gif

Wow, you have a lot of birds. :) Wish I had more land. :)

Welcome to BYC Jazmine!

We look forward to all of your interesting projects. I am actually really excited about the sex-linked coturnix quail layers that we are developing together.

-Edward

Chief Culinary Artist & Agriculturist

http://www.edwardspoultryexchange.com/

Safeguarding The Health of our Nation's Agricultural Resources, NPIP California Participant #93-430

Back
Top Bottom