JEEESUM CROW!!!!

gmendoza

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rock Hill,SC
So t'was 9:00pm last night and my back and neck were hurting again so I decided to take a oxicodone prescribed by my doctor. Well I felt a little worse so in my infinate wisdom,I decided to take three seeings im such a big man and all thinking I can "power" thru it unscathed like.

JEESUM CROW!!

wrong move. finally comming down and its like 2:17pm AT WORK!!! been this way all night,day,while driving to work,working this way,and finally done???

Note to self: dont try this again...stupid self
he.gif

Yes you should be very careful with that stuff. My grandfather was prescribed it and quickly became addicted after he started taking more than he should because he said the amount he was suppose to take didn't do anything.

Yeah, you don't want to pop that stuff like Tylenol that's for sure.

Well, lesson learned I'm sure.

Matthew is right - be careful - I had an ex that was addicted to Vicodin
sad.png
...badly.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about? A prescription drug? Or over the counter highly charged caffeine drink that would make you going 100 mph at a standstill?

Oxycodone is a powerful painkiller. Prescription only. It is one step above Hydrocodone. Which is basically vicodin with a superhero cape.

Ooh boy. I was prescribed hydrocodone a couple years ago when I had surgery. Let me just say it was REALLY hard getting off it.
Be careful with those things. Tylenol/Ibuprofen/Aspirin (just one of 'em) are much safer.

Last edited:
Some folks have a hard time with it; some folks don't have much issue with it, but you don't know which you are until you take it. When I have one of my migraines, I take hydrocodone along with a methocarbomol, a muscle relaxer, and go to bed. Works almost every time. Never had any issue with it whatsoever. It does what I need for it to do. If I don't knock out the headache and the nausea starts, an emergency room visit is what I'm in for, so that's what I have to do. I also took it when I broke my ankle for days and it posed no problems for me, just made me sleep really well.

Cyn is, as per usual, correct.

I have a connective tissue disorder and as a result suffer from chronic dislocations of all my major joints. I have been on Norco (hydrocodone) for years. It is HIGHLY addictive, and I admit for a while I became somewhat dependent. It would take 5-7 pills and a couple shots of vodka to kill the pain. I quit cold turkey for six months and started taking it again about a year ago. I can now manage it with only a pill or two a day. But even that becomes a struggle some days.

Back
Top Bottom